Home Page
A SLICE OF NORTHERN SKY; THE POSSIBLE BLACK-EYED DOG; MAYBE BRYTER LATER AND PLANS FOR LILAC TIME...

Ein Ganzer Sommer

Sunday, January 28, 2007

well greggy you asked for this today...

and so here is the first post. See, it's a typically riverman~~~ thing to do what greggy wants from time to time...

As I sit here at my computer, seven hours from a fourteen hour flight away to what I hope will be a new beginning, I am more and more aware of all I am leaving behind. It has been a remarkable time in Singapore for the riverman~~~, and despite all the bravado and bluster I can muster up at a time like this, I will go mushy and say what I truly mean: I will really miss all of you very very very much lah!!!

Thank you for making all my gigs resounding successes (and pretending so splendidly to appreciate the songs you heard over and over again - you poor poor patient things!). Thank you for the best company I could have ever had at breakfast, lunch and dinner and supper and every meal in between. My waistband attests to all the excesses of we all enjoyed over these many months - but what the heck! It will be a long and cold winter in London town, and I will thank you for cutting down my heating bill for me! Thank you for calling, writing, talking, singing, scolding, pep-talking, encouraging, irritating, pushing and inspiring me the way you have. Thank you for being YOU... the same YOU I hope you stay until we meet again!

Take care of you!


And so the riverman~~~ sails away...

1 comment:

Diva said...

Miss you lots already ...

Wahre Leibe

Mein Sein

Das Ganz Normale Leben

Dreifach Schön